The Bicycle Hangar has a complete service department to help you get that old bike roadworthy again or keep your new bike in fine running condition. ALL of our bikes come with FREE tune-ups FOR LIFE for the original owner. You read that right. For however long you own the bike, you will never have to pay for tune-ups as long as you purchased it from us. How many other bike shops and department stores can say that?
Safety Check: $45 (Great for a bike that is already working well, or just needs a couple tweaks.)
- Minor brake and shifting adjustments and inspection.
- Check for worn or broken parts.
- Lube and inspect drive train.
- Inflate tires to recommended level.
- Inspect entire bike to ensure safety.
Full Tune-Up: $75.00 (Free to original owner, for all bicycles purchased at any Bicycle Hangar Location!)
- Adjust front & rear brakes.
- Adjust front & rear shifting.
- Tension & true wheels.
- Adjust all bearing surfaces — headset, front & rear hubs, and bottom bracket.
- Lube moving parts and pivots — brake and derailleur pivots, chain, etc.
- Clean bike* — A clean bike is a happy bike.
Tune-Up Add-Ons: (Things added onto an existing tune-up, that are not already covered.)
- Hydraulic Brake Bleed — $15/brake
- Spoke replace — $15
- Tubeless tire install — $16/tire (Does not include price of sealant)
- Tubeless tire sealant refresh — $8/tire (Does not include price of sealant)
- Drivetrain deep clean — $35 (Chain, cassette, and cranks all removed from bike and cleaned)
*The cleaning included in our tune-up is for everyday dirt and road grime. Additional cleaning fees of up to $15 may apply for excessive mud and/or grease. Like we said, a clean bike is a happy bike.
Full Bicycle Overhaul: $225 (Only $175 for all bicycles purchased at any Bicycle Hangar location!) Give your bike the spa day it deserves!
- Completely disassemble bike down to the frame.
- Clean every nook and cranny (for that just brushed clean feeling.)
- Full drivetrain clean.
- Inspect all parts for wear — drivetrain, suspension, suspension linkage, wheels, etc.
- Overhaul all bearing surfaces — headset, front & rear hubs, etc.
- Install all new cables and housing (price of parts included.)
- Full re-assembly and tune-up.
Looking to upgrade parts? Now is the time to do it! All additional labor charges are waived when we are performing an overhaul.
A la carte service rates:
- Chain install – $7
- Cassette install – $7
- Chainrings install – $10
- Adjust shifting – $7
- Adjust front or rear – $7-$15
- Install pads front or rear – $7
- Hydraulic bleed – $20-$30
- Flat fix / tire install – $6
- Tubeless tire install – $12 (does not include price of sealant)
- Wheel true – $10 to $20
- Spoke install – $25
- Wheel build – $50
- Hub Adjust – $7 to $15
- Hub Overhaul – $20 to $30
Headset / Fork:
- Install – $30
- Overhaul – $20
- Face/Chase/Install – $40
- Adjustment – $10
- Fork Install – $20
- Install – $15
- Rack – $15
- Fenders – $25
- Computer – $15
Suspension: (Price is for labor only. Seals, wipers, and suspension fluid will be added to this price.)
- Fork Service (seals & oil) – $45
- Shock Service (seals & oil) – $25
Assemble & Tune: $80.00 (Professionally assemble and tune pre-built boxed bike.)
Box to Ship: $70.00 (Professionally disassemble & pack in box, includes box and packing material. Ready for UPS, FedEx, or airline travel. Shipping available at additional charge.