Jamis Miss Daisy
TOP FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The full-length & full ring-wrap chainguard on Miss Daisy keep clothes & legs cleanly and safely out of the way of the chain. Those attractively painted fenders keep the rain & mud off the bike AND the rider and look cute to boot.
- Our soft and comfortable foam grips feature a smooth vinyl cover that is embossed and stitched to match the saddle & decal theme.
- Those wide Brooklyn Speedway tires offer a large contact patch for greater stability, with a smooth tread surface for easy rolling, and hold plenty of air volume for a more comfortable ride.
- Our pedals offer a non-slip insert that keeps feet and shoes in full contact even when wet for safe & secure pedaling.
- Every 16" Miss Daisy offers stabilizing training wheels that assist the young rider in learning how to pedal, steer and balance a bike for the first time. The training wheel support struts attach securely both to the rear hub axle and the frame itself so that the training wheels don't rotate out of a plane with the rear wheel, preventing tips or spills.
|Frame||Lightweight 6061 aluminum sport comfort frame design with full-length chainguard, painted fenders and training wheels|
|Fork||Comfort unicrown, hi-tensile steel, radiused blades|
|Headset||Standard threaded type, 22.2mm|
|Rims/Wheels||Electro-plated black steel 28H rims, steel front and Hi-Stop coaster brake rear hubs, 14G nickel-plated spokes|
|Tires||Sport Comfort, 16 x 2.125"|
|Crankset||Cold-forged steel, electro-plated black finish, 3 1/2" arms, 28T chainring|
|Bottom Bracket||OPC bearing type, VP-B35|
|Handlebars||Swept-back comfort design, electro-plated black finish, with safety bell|
|Stem||Alloy with front facing removable cap, 40mm extension x 130mm quill.|
|Brakes||Hi-Stop rear coaster brake|
|Pedals||Comfort style platform pedal with non-slip TPE insert|
|Saddle||Jamis Comfort Youth|
|Seat Post||Pillar, electro-plated black finish, 27.2 x 250mm with 31.8mm alloy clamp|
* Subject to change without notice.