A precision fork and shock pump with an easy-to-read dial gauge for accurate pressure readings up to 360 psi / 24.8 bar. An air release button and Pressure-Rite connector makes setting proper pressure easy and eliminates air loss when disconnecting, while the flexible hose takes stress off the valve stem when pumping.
- Head: Pressure-Rite shock valve
- Guage: 360 psi / 24.8 bar, Analog
- Handle: Dual density polymer
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 4.5 x 4.3 cm / 8.5" x 1.8 x 1.7"
- Volume per stroke: 11cc
- Barrel: Aluminum
- Pressure Tuning: Air release button
- Features: Flexible rotating hose
- Weight: 170 g / 5.98 oz