- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
WD-40's Frame Protectant is specially formulated to prevent the build-up of dirt, dust and grime on bicycles. Once treated, surfaces stay cleaner longer so your bikes always look great. Plus it helps restores scratched areas and the luster of clear coats on carbon and all other bike finishes, too.
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk.
Tri-Flow Citrus Cleaner/Degreaser provides a powerful foaming action that cuts through and cleans the toughest grease, dirt and oil. - Easy to use trigger allows user to lay down a layer of foam that will cling and penetrate into the part to provide superior cleaning performance - Quick evaporation technology leaves no residue and needs no rinsing - Biodegradable formula
- Fast evaporating degreaser leaves no residue and requires no rinsing - High velocity precision valve quickly removes grease and dirt - Contains no chlorinated solvents - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$6.00 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Bottle style tool pack mounts in water bottle cage. Internal mesh pocket and detachable organizer keeps gear organized and in place.
- Prevents and reduces brake squealing, without impairing the braking effect - Simultaneously dissipates heat - Prevents non-uniform wear - Eliminates vibration on braking
Special tools for building Surly Fat Bike wheels. - 56mm-wide spacer aids in dishing and truing Moonlander offset wheels - 35mm-wide spacer aids in dishing and truing Pugsley offset wheels
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
A CO2 inflator and mini tool in one! The Serfas ST-15i features 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen keys. It also has Phillips and flathead screwdrivers, T25 and T30 Torx wrenches, tire levers, glueless patches and aCO2 inflator head (cartridges sold separately).
A CO2 inflator and full-featured mini tool in one! Serfas' ST-17i features 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen keys. It also has Phillips and flathead screwdrivers, T25 and T30 Torx wrenches, and 3.23, 3.3, 3.45, 3.96mm spoke wrenches. In addition, it boasts a 10mm open end wrench, a chain breaker and a CO2 inflator head (cartridges sold separately). With all that, this small tool's capabilities are hardly mini.
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
Periodic hydraulic damper bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Charger Damper Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Charger-equipped fork charging hard.
$19.80 - $23.72
- Used to install fork dust seals
$17.00 - $42.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$5.00 - $24.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
$13.00 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
The Problem Solvers Suspension Pump Adapter is for use with model-year 1999 to 2000 RockShox SID suspension forks. This aluminum adapter threads into the fork to add air and fine-tune the pressure.
Lightest, Strongest most versatile portable tool! Reversible ratchet with Quick-Disc thumb wheel. Handle is a Prestalever Tire Lever! Carry only the bits you need w/trim-able bit carrier. Patented Ratchet Mechanism Stronger than all others. Patented 1/4" Bit Retention with Push-to-Remove Hole. Hex: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm TORX: T6, T8, T10, T15, T20,T25, T30 Screwdrivers: PH0, PH1, PH2 1/8 flat, 3/16 flat
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
- Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle for comfort, leverage, and easy handling - Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex and T10, T25, & T30 torx in storage pouch Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated set, housed in a custom storage pouch, includes hex and torx sizes used day in and day out; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches, and T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Each end of the wrench is purpose-built, with a versatile ball-style end on the long leg and a short leg covered with an ergonomic, soft plastic, over-molded TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove to provide enhanced grip and comfort.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Splined Bottom Bracket Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise (each sold separately). For tough bottom bracket jobs, make sure to check out the BB Socket Holder (sold separately) designed to help hold the Splined Bottom Bracket Socket in place.
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Park's 11-Speed Compatible Chainwhip/Sprocket Remover is for removing cassettes and freewheels, and getting cogs apart, too. It has a long plastic-covered handle for excellent leverage and the chain is attached with hardened pins for durability. The chain fits on everything from 11- to 5-speed cassettes and freewheels.
Prepares surface, accelerates curing and promotes maximum performance of Park Tool TLR-1 and TLR-2 Threadlockers as well as RC-1 Retaining Compound. Notice: Must be used on all component, fastener and carbon fiber surfaces in conjunction with threadlockers and retaining compounds that contact carbon fiber such as PF30 bottom brackets or brackets or bearings pressed into carbon fiber frames. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
Page 1 of 4 Next page